Additional diagnostics/procedures – Determined specifically for your pet, based on their needs. Intervals vary based on doctors’ recommendations.
- Monitoring blood work (for long term medications such as NSAID’s, Thyroid, Phenobarbital etc.)
- Orastrip point-of-care testing (for oral disease)
- Dental cleaning procedure (see the dental section)
- Cold Laser or Chiropractic adjustments – for certain arthritic conditions
- Blood glucose curve testing for diabetic pets
- Urine testing/monitoring for pets with urinary tract disorders
- X-rays for monitoring chronic diseases (i.e. Arthritis, dental issues, cancer screening)